domingo, 3 de junho de 2007

Sawyer's Song

Here's a Sawyer, there's a Sawyer, and another little Sawyer, fuzzy Sawyer, funny Sawyer, Sawyer, Sawyer, Locke! Sawyer, Sawyer, golf club, Sawyer, handcuff, Jin, Danielle, Sawyer, Sawyer, Sawyer, pilot, Sawyer, Sawyer, Sawyer, Locke! I was once an airplane, I lived in a cave, but I never saw the way Alex is my slave, I was not yet three years dead, but I haunted Jack! And now listen, little child, to the man on crack! Did you ever see a Sawyer, kiss a Sawyer, on a Sawyer? Sawyer's Sawyer tastes like Sawyer, Sawyer, Sawyer, Locke! Half a Sawyer, twice a Sawyer, not a Sawyer, lawyer, Sawyer, Sawyer in a bar, I saw a Sawyer, Sawyer, Locke! is it how it's told now? Is it very late? Is it made of aloe juice? Sayid, Michael, Kate! Now my song is running thin, I've run out of stock! Time for me to retire now, and become John Locke!

E o vídeo, aqui.

2 comentários:

Camila Mamede disse...

a melhor cena foi a final.


imagina um lip dubbing de uma música dessas?

=D

Clara Madrigano disse...

It would be lovely.